Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fun Mail & Birthday Wishes

I received a package in the mail today from my good friend Michelle. She has started something called Fun Mail and I was the lucky recipient. The idea behind it is that everyone likes to receieve mail and it is even better when it is full of yummy, fun things. Here is what was in my Fun Mail, along with a birthday card:

Magazines, ice cream scoop, Reese's peanut butter cups (my fav), Crystal Light packets (another fav), socks, pedicure toe separators (maybe this is a hint that I need to paint my toe nails; which I do), Skittles, Trident gum (my ultimate addiction), lip gloss, and scrapbook stickers.


So now I am putting together some Fun Mail for a friend hoping that they will pass it along and blog about it so we can all share in the fun.

4 comments:

Unguren said...

That is fun! What a treat right before your birthday! Hope you have a good one!

Chelle said...

First of all, Happy Happy Birthday!
Yea - I'm so glad you got the Fun Mail before your big day! Hope you enjoyed it but I think it is much more fun to put them together (IMHO). I hope that you pass it along and enjoy the experience as much as I have. Hope you have a blast at Teatro!

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Reese said...

Okay, I finally posted about my Fun Mail! Thanks again! I'm passing it on this week. :)