Sunday, January 20, 2008

Trevor Rocky "Stinkypants"

Here are some things I want you to know about my cute little boy:

  • I really do call him Trevor Rocky "Stinkypants" and he likes it. Lately his stinkypants have been creeping up his back. Eventually Darren and I will learn to put his diaper on tighter.
  • He burps best when patted to the tune of "We Will Rock You". It works especially well if I sing along, substituting "rock" for "burp".
  • He has got the cutest piggy toes I think I have ever seen; they look like little vienna sausages.
  • He is a loud eater and his swallows sound more like gulps.
  • He loves his daddy and will turn toward him when he hears his voice.
  • He loves his mommy too and he'll stare at my face for a long time. (He is a smart kid; he knows who feeds him!)
  • He thinks that 5am is the time to be awake. Most mornings I get tired of getting up a million times to put his binky back in when he looses it, and so he ends up in bed with us for an hour or so before I get up and put him back in his own bed.

He really is a good baby. He doesn't cry much, for the most part he is a good sleeper (see above), he is patient when I get his arm stuck in his shirt, and he eats quickly and well. What more could we ask for except that he was potty-trained and sleeping through the night. :0)

1 comment:

Unguren said...

He sounds so sweet. I am sure it is so fun having him around.