Sunday, January 27, 2008

An Amazing Quilt

Today Sister Hamilton gave me the quilt that she made for Trevor. Sister Hamilton has been making quilts for the babies in the ward for at least as long as I have known her and she does beautiful work. When I found out I was pregnant I was excited when she said she was going to make a quilt for Trevor. The quilt is animal themed with unique green leopard print and peanut shell printed fabric. You have to see it to appreciate how adorable it is and the hard work that was put into it. Thank Sister Hamilton; we love it!! (You can visit her blog here: http://yquiltsalot.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

Unguren said...

I love when people make stuff. It is just so appreciated.

Yvonne said...

What a cutie Trevor is! Glad you like the qulit. :-) I love making them for all the sweet babies in our ward "family."