Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Darren and I spent the New Year at the hospital with our baby boy Trevor. He had to stay an extra day an the hospital to be treated for a mild case of jaundice. The nurses joked that he spent New Year's tanning on the beach. We took a family picture to help us remember the New Year.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Congratulations Mindy and Darren!!! I just saw his picture on his website, he is so perfect! Your labor sounds like it was a beast, I hope your recovery goes really well. Many blessings to you guys and your new little one for the New Year!

Reese said...

I'm glad you are resting, girl! What a crazy labor you had...you deserve some kind of reward, but I guess "Mom" is pretty good. Please call me if you need ANYTHING! I can bring over a casserole like nobody's business. Little Trevor is adorable.

p.s. Trevor did give you one other little present besides "mom" and "dad"...you got the '07 tax deduction!

Laura Jex said...

he is so cute! I cant wait to hold him again.

The Kunz Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a wild ride, but I'm glad that little trevor made it here safe and sound. He is an adorable baby. Congrats!