- I spent a weekend away with friends to celebrate the start of my 27th year.
- I made several cakes. A wedding cake for a friend's little sister and another one for a friend's brother along with a 1st birthday cake for a friend's little boy.
- Delivered Austin just like I wanted to, vaginally and with no drugs.
- Accepted a calling to serve as a Gospel Doctrine teacher in my ward.
- Called 911 because I thought my neighbor had been attacked.
- Redecorated my kitchen, the boys bathroom, and helped Darren install the new windows in our house.
- Helped Trevor learn to use the potty!!!
- I rafted and I camped.
- I wore swimsuit bottoms to a church activity.
- I found a battery in my son's diaper.
So thank you 27. It was a pleasure.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday, Mindy! You've had quite the year, you know?! COngratulations on all that you've accomplished. You are an awesome & inspirational mom, a talented & savvy home decorator, a green-thumbed gardener, a fierce white-water rafter and an excellent & thoughtful friend. Thanks for letting all of us get a glimpse into the life of your sweet, little family. I hope the coming year brings you great moments of joy, a few moments of peace and more than a few minutes all to yourself.
Post a Comment